To The CallButler Team

Aug 14, 2008 at 3:47 PM
Guys thanks for a great product !! Your vision in making this product open source is fantastic and will now introduce many more people and businesses to CallButler. To Jim & Mike myself & Sue are very sorry to hear of your problems, but as a person who has been there also my only advice is neve give up, things can only get better.

To any potential users of Call Butler it is a fantastic system and we have been using it for our business for some time now http://supremeresurfacing.com.au  If anyone requires any help please feel free to ask away. Thanks again Jim & Team

Cheers
David
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2008 at 4:59 PM
David,

Thanks for the kind words. We're actually very excited about this new opportunity to open the platform up to the world. We really appreciate your support in the past and I'm looking forward to it in the future!

Cheers,

-alpha
Aug 17, 2008 at 3:37 PM
I would like to thank the callbutler team for putting this into open source.
I am basically an end user.
Unfortunately I will probably not be able to contribute code to making the product better but will do my part to report issues.
I found callbutler to have the easiest front end of all PBX products on the market.  I look forward to putting CB into production once I have confidence it is a stable product.