License Key

Aug 14, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Edited Aug 14, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Dear Community,

I download the last commercial version of CallButler, seems to be a great product. Thanks to all who made it possible to make this application open source and for developing this. Question is, I choosed enterprise version, and for this version a license key is needed. Is this license key available ? Or will there be a compiled version available without license key ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2008 at 4:53 PM
LucasKo,

Soon we will make a version available without a license key. The source code that is included here actually has the license key code removed so you could technically compile it an run it without the license key.

-alpha
Aug 15, 2008 at 12:39 PM
Edited Aug 15, 2008 at 12:40 PM
I am sorry to see this happen to a great company and I wish the call butler team luck in their future endeavors. Please include me on the post or e-mail once you release a binary executable that doesn't have the license key. We just rolled out the software for our business last week and were about to buy it until we heard the news. Hence, we only have 4 days left on our license key and need a new unlimited desparately.
Coordinator
Aug 15, 2008 at 6:27 PM
All,

You can find a license key at http://www.codeplex.com/callbutler/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=16264. You can use this until we push out a release without the license key requirement.

-alpha
Aug 16, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Just an information for you guys out there, this key is not valid for enterprise edition. You have to select the unlimited version, if you already installed it you can change this in the options.

Cheers

Coordinator
Aug 16, 2008 at 3:23 PM
LucasKo,

This is correct. I made it for Unlimited. If you would like an Enterprise Version, please let me know and I'll post one as well.

-alpha
Sep 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM
could you post a key for the enterprise version