web administration

Aug 25, 2008 at 6:45 PM
Hi

I´d like to suggest the development of a web administration system like 3CX (yes, 3cx! I know I bug too much with that company!) has.

The thing is having that allows for a much simpler integration for other softwares in the company´s intranet.

For example, we´d like to be able to know if CB is up/receiving calls/etc thru some ASP interface or whatever that could integrate with the PBX web administration system.

That way the PBX becomes much more configurable and therefore useful.

Just a suggestion: hope it was useful.

BTW: we have been receiving calls for some days now, so it can be safely said that it was either an ISP or router problem.

The one that did not work was a 1 Mb cable connection with fixed IP over a linksys spa3102 ata acting as router.

The one that DOES work is a crappy 256 Kb DSL connection with variable IP over an ever crappier speedstream 4200 modem/router

Both are configured the same way when it comes to nat tables, DMZ zones, firewall (no firewall), etc.

Hope that was useful.
Coordinator
Aug 27, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Edited Aug 27, 2008 at 9:05 PM
This is a great idea.  The primary reason for taking CallButler open source was to expand the development community to do things just like this.  The source code is there and ready to go.  One resource that might be useful is DotNetNuke http://www.dotnetnuke.com/ DotNetNuke is a free, Open Source Framework for creating Enterprise Web Applications