Office Hours

Sep 27, 2008 at 5:10 PM
Hello,

I would like to know how can I have call come in and if its after hours they will hear after hours message.

Please advice. Also is there a way we can make a script for instance as soon as the calls comes in the will start recording and save everything in ur said DIRECTORY. If so is there any one upload a sample script.

Thanks    
Coordinator
Sep 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM
You can run your CallButler PBX in Expert mode.  This will allow you to run different scripts during different hours.  So create two scripts: one for normal office hours and another for after hours (there are some sample scripts that you can use as a template). 

Regarding creating a script to automatically record calls, the issue you will run into is that your script will essentially stop when you transfer a call (and stop recording).  This feature would require a modification to the code base.  You can automatically record a non-transferred call - i.e., when an option is selected, have it run another script using the Go To Another Page action.  You will want this script to start recording and save the file to a specific directory.  You can create an event that on hangup, to stop recording.
Sep 28, 2008 at 12:30 AM
Thanks for your quick response.

I have made a simple Script via INTELLISCRIPT.

on Action ---- PLAY MUSIC
on Events --- on call connected.

It will play my office hours greetings.

If my After hours time MET.

I did that I also DEBUG the code and its working fine but when I set via Callbutler and test call the system is still saying Welcome-- Main Menu . Why its not triggering the script even thou I setup for after hours.

Please advice.
Coordinator
Sep 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Make sure you are running CallButler in Expert mode and have "coverage" for all appropriate hours.  Expert mode means that the normal Call Flow will not be used, so you need to define what script to use during office hours and after hours.