create script based on number called

Oct 1, 2008 at 2:26 AM
I am trying to create a script that will distribute call based on the number that is being called.  ie: client calls phone#1, get message A; client calls phone#2, gets message B.   Any ideas on how i can set this up? (with or without call personalization)
Coordinator
Oct 1, 2008 at 4:03 PM
CallButler's Call Personalization is intended to do just this.  Simply add a new Call Personalization and base the Personalization on the number dialed.  Based on your description, sounds like you want to play a message and then continue with the call as usual (i.e., go to the CallButler Call Flow).  Repeat for other inbound numbers.  Obviously, you could build something like an employee portal that might run a separate script that could do things like make an abound call on one of your corporate trunks, join a conference call, call in sick/late, schedule vacaction, change benefits, etc. 
Oct 2, 2008 at 7:47 AM
I had tried that at first, however all calls were answered by the call flow setup.  None of my call personalizations were working,  I am going to continue to play around with this.

Coordinator
Oct 2, 2008 at 11:44 PM
This is likely a format issue.  Different providers format the inbound calls in different ways.  You can run a SIP trace to see the format and then use that in the Call Personalization.