Conference and External Dialtone Modules are Up Now

Coordinator
Oct 16, 2008 at 8:08 AM
All,

I've just uploaded the the Conference Bridge and External Dialtone Modules! The source code is also available in the source tree. I haven't tested them much with this Open Source version yet so please let me know if you run into any issues..

Enjoy!

-alpha
Oct 18, 2008 at 4:07 AM
Awesome.  Thanks for making these available.

Just a couple of things...  How do I install the modules.  I've tried copying the dll's to the C:\Program Files\CallButler\Service\Plugins and C:\Program Files\CallButler\Management\Plugins directories but they don't seem to do anything. 

Also, what is the External Dialtone plugin for?

Mick.
Oct 18, 2008 at 5:15 AM
Thanks for the modules.

Yes, I was wondering how to set this up as well.

QB
Oct 18, 2008 at 3:26 PM
Extenrnal Dialtone is to be used like a calling card.  You call in hit a key then you can type a number and callbutler connects you to the number you dialed.
Oct 18, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Edited Oct 18, 2008 at 4:43 PM
Same here, thanks for uploading the add-on

How do I install the modules.
I've tried copying the dll's to the C:\CallButler\Service\Plugins and C:\CallButler\Management\Plugins directories, respectively, but they don't seem to show up in the management screen. 
Oct 21, 2008 at 3:04 PM
thankyou so much
Oct 21, 2008 at 8:43 PM

*bump*

Anyone know how to make these work?

Mick.

Oct 25, 2008 at 8:11 AM
Anyone have a copy of vs on hand to find out how these are meant to load? 

Mick.
Coordinator
Oct 25, 2008 at 5:50 PM
All,

Unfortunately these will only load into the version that is compiled with the source code. I'll try and see if I can get a release out soon that is built from the new source code.

-alpha
Apr 7, 2009 at 6:26 PM
Conference call seems to work well enough (cool feature BTW) if you access conference 1.  Is it possible to change the conference number?  If so, how.  More importantly, to use the external dial tone, you seem to require a pass code.  Is there some default preset or can it be set?  Again, if so, how?  I can't seem to find any sort of interface to control these features other just activating them.

Tony