Intelliscript Sound Issues

Oct 21, 2008 at 5:12 PM
I am not able to get any sound using the Microsoft Sam voice that comes with Windows 2003 using Intelliscript.  I have a standard installation of Windows 2003.  I have Call Butler 1.9.12.0 installed and running.  I have also installed Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 and Microsoft SAPI 5.1 to ensure this installed and running.

I have setup Call Butler with Windows Vista the same way and it works however I need to use the Windows 2003 Server that is in the Data Center for this application.
Here are some screen shots of the configuration:

Call Personalization:

Speech Settings:

Codecs:

IntelliScript Setup.
  (justs answers and says hello and then hangs up)

Has anyone else had this issue?  Everything else works great I just cannot get the Microsoft Sam Voice to work within Windows 2003 Server.  I have also tried installing some 8kHz Cepstral Voices.  I have read the threads other issues people have had and no luck with any of them.
Oct 23, 2008 at 6:53 PM
Can anyone provide assistance with this?  I am at a loss... :-(
Oct 24, 2008 at 8:03 PM
i had the exact same proble call butler glitches badly with speech to txt  voices... use real voices and you will eliminate the problem also record your messages with microsoft record not the built in recorder in call butler as it is flawed it fixed my problem immediately