Delay in Transfer to Voicemail

Oct 28, 2008 at 3:36 AM
Hello there,

How can I set up a script, so it will transfer a call to 5 extensions at the same time (so they could ring simultaneously).

I have done it this way:

1. Callbutler picks up the call
2. Customer presses "1" so he can be connected to Sales Department.
3. When "1" is pressed it system transfers the call to another extension (for example 101) and then that extension rings another 5 extension using the Call Blast feature.

But after 20 seconds the phone call is being transferred to voicemail.
I need to extend these "20 seconds" to at least 300 seconds, but can't figure out how.

Please let me know if there any way to do it.

Thanks,
Dmitriy 
Oct 29, 2008 at 2:34 AM
Edited Oct 29, 2008 at 2:37 AM
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<IML Description="New Script" AutoStop="true">
 <GlobalPage />
 <Page ID="c7ee24ec-cd46-42f9-a9f2-e46b308afdd1" Description="Ring All Extensions">
  <TransferCall TransferTo="101" IsExtension="true" UseBridge="false" />
  <TransferFailedEvent>
   <SetVariable Name="intNumTimes" EnableEval="true">#intNumTimes#+1</SetVariable>
   <GotoPage PageID="cd4a68ed-78f3-4fff-a01a-4395b3f9c9de" />
  </TransferFailedEvent>
  <IfCondition>
   <HangupCall />#intNumTimes#==3</IfCondition>
 </Page>
 <Page ID="cd4a68ed-78f3-4fff-a01a-4395b3f9c9de" Description="Check And Return">
  <GotoPreviousPage />
  <IfCondition>
   <HangupCall />#intNumTimes#==3</IfCondition>
 </Page>
</IML>

Try pasting the above in a text file and rename it with an extension of xml, use this script.  Edit "<TransferCall TransferTo="101" IsExtension="true" UseBridge="false" />" the 101 to your extension that has the call blast and the 3 in "<HangupCall />#intNumTimes#==3</IfCondition>" to the number of seconds divided by 20 people to wait, before they are hungup on.

This should work, it was working in the intelliscript debugger until the hangup part (where it crashed) then I reopened it and got all kinds of errors that didnt exist before, just test it in callbutler would probably be the best bet, until intelliscript is fixed up.

By the way where is the source code for that mikey and alpha?
Oct 29, 2008 at 2:39 AM
Ok that will probably not work due to the voicemail will probably be considered a successful transfer, do not quote me though.  But I got a better idea.  1st make extension 102 on find me add 101 and pick to ring for 300 seconds.  On 101 use call blast and add all your extensions...that should work.