Grandstream GXW4104 Setup HELP

Dec 17, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Hi Folks

Can anybody out ther help me setup a Grandstream GXW4104 to use with call butler.

I have spent the last 2 days trying with no luck what so ever. If anybody has managed to get this to work could you please psot the settings or screen shots of the setup pages.

Im sure this should work with call butler but it seems to be beyond me.

Kind regards

Chris
Coordinator
Dec 19, 2008 at 1:57 AM
Chris,

I'll look into my notes and see if I can find some setup instructions for this. I know it should work with CallButler.

-alpha
Dec 19, 2008 at 7:29 AM
Hi Alpha

I would be very greatful if you could find the setup instructiopns. Im sure many other people would also find this useful.

Kind Regards

Chris.
Jan 4, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Hi Alpha

Sorry to ask again but is there any chance you can upload the setup details for the Grandstream GXW4104. Im sure this woud be very usefull to others too.

Thanks

Chris.............

Coordinator
Jan 12, 2009 at 4:49 AM
cap,

I looked and looked but couldn't find my notes on it. Do you have any way I could log into your system with you to take a look at the configuration screens and help you set it up?

-alpha
Jan 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Hi Alpha

Im not sure does this email come to you directly. If so please email me back and ill setup my computer so you can login with MSN messenger or any other program that will give you remote desktop control.

Thank you

cid:image003.jpg@01C7E355.83ED22B0

Chris Pettitt.......