Problems entering Teliax info in Callbutler

Dec 30, 2008 at 2:24 PM
I know I am a bit behind the curve, but I wanted to share my appreciation for this software and sort-of sorry that the company no longer exists. Purchased the pro version about one year ago and prototyped an application - worked wonders after some getting used to. This example may teach all of us that a great product does not guarantee a successful company.

My request:

I have uninstalled my old Pro version, and now installed the available open source verion.
Somehow I lost the phone configuration settings on the way. I have been using Teliax for 12 months or so, the accont is current. Can you guys advise how I enter the followig information which I received from Teliax in the Callbutler phone setup

***Configuring your Device

Gateway = voip-co1.! teliax.c om    (this is a copy paste from Teliax email, looks like strange syntax
 to me)
Username = xxxxyzzxxx
Secret=xxxxe7acxxxx

Callbutler is asking for these fields:
Provider Name
Display Name (Caller ID)
Telephone number of user name
Authorization User Name
Authorization Password
Provider Domain
SIP Proxy Server
SIP Registrar Server

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Alex

Jan 3, 2009 at 6:57 PM
call me  shoot me and email i have teliax as well and its easy to setup
Jan 5, 2009 at 12:40 AM
I would love to get your advice - trevelyn - but do not know how to reach out to you other than on this board. thanks to anyone who can shed light into this.
Jan 12, 2009 at 5:47 AM
Provider Name = Anything you want
Display Name = Anything you want, but probably want to use your company name.
Telephone Number = Your teliax phone number
Authorization Username = Your teliax phone number
Authorization Password = Your teliax password that is shown on the support page on their site (NOT your login password)
Provider Domain = voip-co1.teliax.com
Proxy = Same as above
Registrar = Same as above

This should work for you.