HELP-list of problems since installing newest version

Jan 7, 2009 at 3:49 PM
1st problem when i call out the phone rings twice then goes silent with no more ringing  sound and it appears as though the phone has been connected but it has  not. what normally happens is that the phone keeps ringing and you hear it ringing until someone answer. So today i dialed a number and it ring twice then and i could hear it ringing on my end because i dialed the number but it only rang twice then total silence until the person answers so you dont hear it ringing on your end as the dialer anymore only rings twice.

2nd problem the caller id is screwed up when outside people call me it appears that im calling myself so heres what happens a client call me from 202-334-6000 what shows up on the caller id is Trevor which is me   I use teliax and started having this problem right after i installed the latest upgrade

3rd problem it seems that this new version of call butler starts on it own after a  cpu reboot so i get and error when ever i go to programs and hit start call butler it says call butler cant start

4th problem how do you get the modules tooo workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk please....

thansks guys

running window xp sp3
Coordinator
Jan 12, 2009 at 4:42 AM
1) This is a known issue and will be fixed soon.
2) Any way you could send me a SIP trace of the call?
3) Callbutler has always started automatically (or at least it was designed to). It's setup as a windows service that starts on startup, but you can change this in the Windows Service control panel if you want to.
4) New modules need to be downloaded from this page http://www.codeplex.com/callbutler/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=16264
Jan 17, 2009 at 8:33 PM
I am also having the same issue (#2). When Someone calls in the CallerID is no longer passed through to the IP Phone. It only says my outgoing SIP number is calling. It started happening after I installed .14. I upgraded from .12 commercial.