Grandstream gxp2000 not work with callbutler?

Jan 15, 2009 at 9:35 PM
i try to connect callbutler with my new grandstream gxp2000

i read the HELP but still it says offline!!

ive also FindMe  to My IP phone chosen

does someone know why? it says offline?
Jan 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM
Can you still make/receive calls?  It might be that your registration periods are not in sync.  In the PBX tab in CallButler, set the registration refresh rate to be HIGHER than the refresh rate in your IP phone.  If it is LESS, your phone may appear to be offline.  Example: your IP phone is set to re-register every 10 minutes.  In CallButler, under the PBX tab, you set that registration interval to be 2 minutes (meaning, CallButler will expect your IP phone to check in every 2 minutes).  After 2 minutes, CallButler has expected your IP phone to re-register.  Since it has not, CallButler will show it as offline even though it is not (you will still be able to make/receive calls). After another 8 minutes, your IP phone will re-register and CallButler will show that extension as online.  After another 2 minutes, it will go offline...  
Jan 20, 2009 at 1:40 AM
well i tried much!! read much manuals and have also put off firewall
however 3cx is working but i like more callbutler

3cx i can receive calls and make calls

i will pay the guy who can help me out! this is urgent!!!!
Jan 21, 2009 at 7:43 PM
Have you followed the instructions in the CallButler PBX Users Manual? see instructions here http://www.codeplex.com/callbutler/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=44684