DID Numbers

Jan 19, 2009 at 3:01 PM
Hi Guys,
How well does Call Butler handle DID numbers?  I'd like to go over my thoughts with the group to ensure that I have this down pat correctly.

Setup would be a company with 4 extensions each required DID numbers (For Example)

I'd need 4 inbound numbers from the VOIP service provider for each phone.  DID numbers would be setup via call personalization so that each whenever a client dialed a specific number associated with the employee they wanted to contact call personalisation would take that dialed number and route it directly through to their extension. 

Having an extra inbound VOIP line set as default under the phone numbers would ensure that outbound calls would make use of this line first instead of taking up a DID number.  Is there a way to have Call Butler setup to make use of more than one line for outbound calls should more than one employees make outbound calls?

Please advise or let me know if I'm missing something.

Cheers,

Sean

Coordinator
Jan 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Sean - currently, there is not a way to select an outbound line based on the caller.  CallButler will use the Default provider that you choose in your Phone Numbers section.