No Sound Recording

Jan 22, 2009 at 4:35 AM
Hi all, I have installed latest callbutler on my vista sp2 system. I am playing around with it and wanted record greeting message, however it sounds like it does not record any sound from my microphone. also I tried to to open an mp3 music file just to test it, it only plays the music file for about 2 seconds and tehn no sound. What should I do?

Secondly, on my system, I dont see any start or stop callbutler buttons on "start>callbutler open source pbx"   menu. I have to stop it in windows tas manger>processes, which doesnt seem normal to me. did I do something wrong during installation that these things occur? Please help!!

Onur
Jan 22, 2009 at 9:42 PM
i had the exact same problem  1st use windows recoder to do the recording then save and then instead of reording inside of call butler just point to where you have the file saved...The two second play problem is just a bug it the end user still hears the whole message... Lastly callbutler likes to be restarted reguarly  so i usually do it twice a day... but atleast once it keeps down some of the problems