System Sounds Re-recording

Feb 23, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Greetings,

I am looking to use Callbutler for our company in Croatia and have tried to rerecord all the system sounds and save them to substitute English ones. What is the proper sound file name and what are the settings for the sounds file. I see that the file used is AU Sound Format .snd however i cant find a program to to save my recording to workable format. Please help i need to get this done soon. Can i use mp3 or wav file insted?
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2009 at 3:21 PM
These are actually WAV files with an different extension.  As a rule, record your greetings as an 8 kHz 16 bit mono WAV file - see http://www.codeplex.com/callbutler/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=35020 for more details.  Record as WAV files, then simply edit the extension.  You will want to name the files the same as they are in CallButler today to avoid having to modify the scripts. 

Suggest posting your Croatian sound files here in Code Plex to help other Croatian users - the product gets better when everyone contribues!
Feb 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I will do that for sure i would liketo help the compunity in development of this nice software.<o:p></o:p>