Conference Bridge Module Fix

Jun 24, 2009 at 2:55 AM

Hey everyone. This is for anyone who hasn't been able to get the conference calling to work.

I was trying to set it up and couldn't ever get anything to happen. Every time I would dial the number to activate the module, it would just go quiet. So, I got on here and checked out the source code to see if I could figure it out. As it turns out, the conference call module is working. It's just that the sounds that are supposed to play (like enter a conference number and such) aren't there. They need to be in the System sounds directory with all the other files, but instead they are compiled into the module file.

Here's what you need to do:

Download the source code. Go to CallButler Modules, then the Service Plugin Conference Bridge. Under Resources, you should see all of the necessary .snd files for the conference bridge to work. Copy these files into your C:\(Programs)\(Call Butler)\Service\Sounds\System\en directory.

Your conference bridge should now function properly!

Maybe we can get these files included in the sounds directory by default in future releases?

And by the way, thanks for the great open source PBX software!

Jul 23, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Excellent post.  I have been trying to get this working for weeks now and missed this....Worked like a charm on 1.9.14

Anyone knwo if this is included in the 1.9.16 build?